The two bedroom apartment is on the ground level of the hosts’ residence and is totally separate with its own entrance. Bedroom 1 has a Queen bed, a sofa lounge, a free standing wardrobe, plus table and chairs for 4 people and you have your own veranda / balcony to enjoy the panoramic views of the Derwent River, Mt. Wellington and Hobart. We also offer a wall mounted television, DVD and CD player for your use.
Bedroom 2 offers a comfortable double bed, built in wardrobe and wall mounted television.
There is a shower, vanity and toilet in the bathroom. We offer a combined kitchenette with laundry facilities : with the kitchenette being for your exclusive use. The kitchenette has a fridge, microwave/convection oven, a 2 burner electric cooktop,toaster, kettle, electric frying pan, crockery, glasses and a variety of kitchen utensils that you can utilise during your stay at Charbella’s on Norma. You also have access to a washing machine, dryer and outside clothes line for your convenience.
You have your own entry and off-street car park, allowing you to come and go as you please plus you have your own bbq on your balcony, so that you can cook a meal and enjoy the panoramic views at the same time.
Hobart provides a truly unique experience with the famous Salamanca Markets, Blundstone Arena (Bellerive Oval) just down the road, and lots more to see and do. You can experience fresh Tasmanian farm produce at the Farmers’ Markets which are held every Saturday morning along the Bellerive Boardwalk in Summer , as Bellerive is only 4 minutes by car.
- Sleeps 1 to 4 guests
- Modern and comfortable furnishings throughout the apartment
- Free WIFI for all guests to use
- Private balcony with spectacular views of the Derwent River, Mt. Wellington and Hobart’s CBD
- Kitchenette including microwave/convection oven, double burner hotplate,electric frypan, blender, small fridge, sink, bench, kettle, toaster, crockpot, utensils and crockery
- Laundry facilities are included in the kitchenette with a washing machine and dryer
- Private bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- Your own barbecue to create culinary delights on the balcony
- Bedroom 1 has a comfortable Queen sized bed as well as a wardrobe and couch
- Bedroom 2 has a comfortable Double bed and a small built in wardrobe
- Wall mounted TV in both bedrooms and DVD player in Bedroom 1
- Dining table to seat 4 people
- Safe in Bedroom 1
- Private garden area
- Private foyer and entrance so that you can come and go as you please
- Portable cot and high chair are available on request
Charbella’s on Norma has a No Smoking , No Candles, No Naked Flames and No Pets policy.
Off Peak (March to November Rates)
- $130.00 per night for up to 2 guests
- $25.00 extra per person per night ( Children under 2 years of age are free)
Peak (December to February)
- $140.00 per night for up to 2 guests ( Children under 2 years of age are free )
- $25.00 extra per person per night
We require a $60.00 Cleaning charge at the time of booking. Please make sure you select this option in your online booking.
We require a $250.00 security deposit at the time of booking and this money will be returned to your bank account within 48 hours of leaving Charbella’s on Norma provided that everything is in order.